Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Something to make you smile

My husband is currently in the process of capturing our home videos.  I've been having a great time watching the ones from years ago, when my kids were still small. I kinda miss those days... 

I thought it would be nice to share this particular video with you.  It's my daughter Missy telling about the story of the very first Christmas. If I remember right, the teacher had asked her to narrate this same story to her fellow Prep students then.

Video was taken in 2003 when she was only 6 years old. Just really melts my heart.  Take time to enjoy (it's only 6 minutes short)!


1 comment:

  1. Don't you love how we can go back and relive some of these moments because of a nifty little recording device?

    Come check out my giveaway.

    ReplyDelete