Thursday, September 18, 2008

Some Great News...New Tutorial and New Shop!

My husband returned from his vacation last Tuesday. So did the camera (hooray!). And so for the past couple of days, I've been busy taking photos and finalizing patterns and tutorials.

Good news number 1 is that the Journal Cover tutorial is finished! Here is the second one I did, "in-the-making" photos of which, you will find in the tutorial...





UPDATE: The free PDF download is no longer available. It has been modified to make it even more understandable and easier to follow and will be made available as an eBook for a small fee in my Etsy shop, Simple Things. Thank you!

Good news number 2 is that the Etsy shop "Simple Things" is now officially open. My first listings include 5 of my bear softies. I'll see how it goes from there. Please, please support my shop! You can click here or the link on the sidebar
to view the shop.

It's really getting pretty late and I'm very tired...I just wanted to finish all these before I retired to bed. Goodnight!

4 comments:

  1. YAY! Thank you for the tutorial, it's greatly appreciated. I ll make sure to mail you some photos once I m done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fantastic idea! I love projects that allow me to customize items I use daily. I'll be linking to this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the awesome tutorial. I made two for Christmas presents this year, they were pretty easy after I got all the measurements right lol
    I tried to post a pic but it didn't work but I posted some on my blog and put up a link to your tutorial hope you don't mind. Thanks again !

    ReplyDelete
  4. An excellent tutorial. I love it when they are so well-illustrated such as yours, because sewing is easier with great visuals. Thanks! I hope to make one of these soon.

    ReplyDelete