Monday, November 10, 2008

I Don't Like Mondays

Today, at least...

This morning, of all days, the car wouldn't start. I had to ask my eldest son to walk to school (about 1.2 kms away from the house). It was 8:15am and my three other kids and I had to hurry to the bus stop to catch the 8:25am bus. And then, of all days again, the bus was late. It came at 8:35. We are rarely ever late for anything so I just hate it when things like these happen.

After dropping off my kids, I decided to walk all the way home (about 3 kms) as I did not wish to wait another 30 minutes for a bus ride. I needed the exercise anyway. When I got here, I went straight to the car and tried to restart the engine...it still wouldn't. As I glanced at the gear, I noticed it was on D (Drive). My husband had put the hand brake up but apparently had forgotten to shift the gear to Park when he came home yesterday...

It's a good thing the weather's good today.

Here's a work in progress which I hope to complete by tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment