Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My most favourite thing in the world

At the moment, that is. I am truly, madly, deeply in love with this. Totally smitten, head over heels! I can't stop thinking about it, admiring it, holding it and taking it wherever I go...

My favourite thing in the world, as of yesterday...





A smaller version of my original messenger bag! Made from only 3 fat quarters, cut so wisely and pieced together to make this wonderful little bag of my dreams. The perfect everyday size.

Oh, please pardon me... It's just that I am so pleased with myself!

Anyway, just before you go, you might want to listen to more Savage Garden music...




5 comments:

  1. I don't blame you for being pleased with yourself! I LOVE your bag! Very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Corrine
    Thanks so much for your last tutorial.
    I love your blog, you are an artist.
    For sure a lot of my xmast presents are gonna be that.
    Kisses
    Gal-la

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bag is so cute...

    p.s. I LOVE LOVE that song from Savage Gardens....That's me and my Loves song....

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bag is wonderful!
    Actually, I love all the bags you have been making! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know it is three years later, but my son's girlfriend is having a Sweet Sixteen party tonight. DS suggested I make a pouch for her, but this mini-missenger came to mind so I'm scrounging for the fleece and hope to have it done by this afternoon. I made a bright pink and black one for my sister a few years back and she loved it so much that she wanted a second in denim. Then my niece wanted one...and a co-worker...thank you for this lovely pattern!

    ReplyDelete